Miyerkules, Enero 29, 2014

ALONE


It is good to have time alone, especially before the day ends.
I call it, self-assessment.
I try to meditate the things I have done, decisions I made, and the connections I did to somebody.
It makes me feel better when I am productive and have lot of things done. Im glad when I did good connections. And whenever I have a not-that-good day. I’ll make “bawi” for the next day.
Doing this “self-assessment” helps me know myself more. How I make decisions, how I connect to people, how I make decisions.

I also make this time private. Me talking to God. Telling Him my stories, Lifting up my circumstances and struggles to Him, asking Him Questions, Praising Him.

Well, what do I want to say?
Have your time alone as well. it will bring you peace, and will give you time to enjoy yourself.

Be a loner, even for an hour. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento