Miyerkules, Enero 29, 2014

Turning back time



 
If I will be given a chance to turn back time. I will choose to turn it in during my high school years.
I wasn’t enjoy my high school days. I was a prisoner.
SCHOOL-HOME that was my life. I haven’t experience going out at night, with my friends. Playing late, pranking others. I was a boredom during those moments.
 Well the first factor why im a school-house boy is my Librarian mother in our school.
Hmmm.
I can vividly remember, how she scolded me whenever i go out at night without telling her, and then she will picked me up once she knew I was not at home.
I could say


I was forced to be a good boy.
If only I had experience those moments I will still be a good boy I guess, or I don’t know, nobody could tell.


Well how about you, if you will be given a chance to turn back time, will you turn it? J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento