Miyerkules, Enero 29, 2014

PAPER


Im staring at this blank paper in front of me wondering what to write on it.
5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 and a half hour, till I decided to write about this piece of paper before me.

What about a Paper.

When I was a thudler I love having a pad of paper and I will consume it in drawing different lines and forms. When I was in grade school I started using my paper to write my name on and my teachers name as well, I also learned to use it as “bangkang papel” and let it flow in the stuck water outside our classroom, an “airplane” and let it fly towards my playmates.

When I reached my highschool, I started to use my paper as a medium to connect with my crush, I remember how I took time just to make the paper more pleasing so that my puppy love would appreciate it. I learned to make an origami as well and displayed it.

Now,


I found my bestfriend in paper. Where I wrote my experiences, my joyous moments, my adventures, my failures, disappointments, frustrations, dreams and nightmares. It helps me to ease the pain I am keeping inside. It makes me feel relax everytime I am in tension.

Well, Paper is like US will you believe?

We started as blank papers of this universe, what we get from the world is what we are writing in this life.
Sometimes we get folds, sometimes we get scratches, sometimes we get mistakes.

But after a long run, with these folds and scratches, we’ll be a good paper formed as a beautiful Origami. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento